Sunday, March 8, 2015

Just a quick update

I have so many posts I want to make . . . so why haven't I posted them?  Excellent question!

Not only did Maureen contract a touch of the flu (yes, we both had flu shots in October), but I contracted either a low grade sinus infection or perhaps a cold.  We have both been sick.  Several of our nights were spent either coughing or sneezing much of the night.  On those occasions, we ended up and slept most of the morning. Yes, we have been boring, and yes we have both been sick.

Our paid time at Trailer Ranch RV Park was coming to an end, and honestly, though we certainly enjoyed our time in Santa Fe, we also wanted to move on.  So we did, sick or not sick, we moved from Santa Fe last Saturday to Bloomfield, NM near Farmington and Chaco Canyon.  I can definitely say, even a 200 mile drive with a 19,000 pound fifth wheel is not pleasant with one doesn't feel good!

Today, we spent most of our time "getting well" - got up late morning, did a few errands, and back to bed.  And I do believe it is working.  I am feeling better, and though Maureen is still coughing, her cough is not as deep in her chest.  I have high hopes that by tomorrow, we will be feeling better!  And maybe I can post some of those thoughts of the past couple of weeks!

As a note, I have had a couple of friends ask why they cannot post comments to this blog.  I think that the problem may lie with the fact that one needs a Gmail (Google Email) account to log in and post a comment.  If you-all don't have a Gmail account, try setting a free Gmail account up and try to post.  If that doesn't work, please let me know.


1 comment: